Monday, January 05, 2009

Welcome back, self

Hello and welcome back, self.

I have not posted in approaching three years. I guess I am due.

since the last post I have...

Moved back to Atlanta, got a new job, worked that job to death, got married, excommunicated my father, gotten married, moved, gotten a nephew, got another new job, got a pseudo neice, moved again, got a pseudo nephew, moved again, got another job, then another job, and picked up a few more, and did a whole mess of other stuff. All in while I have been in school working towards my B.F.A in Drawing and Painting at Georgia State University. I am starting my last year now, thankfully.

And now Im working like a fool to stay afloat. and Im alive, did I mention that?

Okay, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!