Sunday, May 24, 2009

Collab19b- the aftermath


Collab19b, originally uploaded by RobinGillis.

Refer to earlier post "Collab19a". This is what happened after I decided to go ahead and collaborate on this piece. A very good decision. This makes me understand the importance of filtering other's opinions. This piece actually turned out to be one of Krystal and I's more successful works. I will post the finished version soon.

Chance is such an amazing tool.
We rarely think of chance as a tool.
Sometimes, tools are not meant to be controlled.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting in that, many of the successes or failures involved in making art, depend on the choices that are made or not made before the actions or lack of actions that follow or not.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!