Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"Listen with your Eyes" @ Solstice Cafe



"Listen with your Eyes" Art Show @ Solstice Cafe in Grant Park!

Opening Friday August 7th 7pm-9pm

Featuring AWESOME local artists, including myself and fellow (perhaps) love project artists Jonathan Chang (seen left) and Eric White!

Come check out these down to earth folk, and have a drink with us!

562 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA, 30312

More info on the (perhaps) love project @:
"(perhaps) love project"

In-progress photo updates for the (perhaps) love project and my own work @:
Updated in-progress shots

Check out work I have for sale @:
"Eye Food" my Etsy Shop

Special thanks to Solstice Cafe and Erin Palovick for facilitating this event!

Solstice Cafe in Grant Park:
Solstice Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!