Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Response Painting

Response painting 2 a, originally uploaded by RobinGillis.

This is an in-progress painting/drawing a part of an interview project. I am doing purely visual abstract paintings and then interviewing strangers about them. I am then taking the information collected and playing with the data sets. More to come on this project.

I am also accepting any questions/ideas in regards to this idea: what questions would you like to be asked? ect... All input is welcome!

Meanwhile, check me out here:

Flickr. Twitter. Etsy. Facebook. Facebook Networked Blogs.

7 comments:

  1. interesting project. Looking forward to hearing more about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and the color is amazing! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! What a neat project. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such an encouraging comment.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! The colors are incredible!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! What a great gift you have.

    "Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

    I'm late visiting everyone so I said to myself...self..lol just go by and visit your SITStas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow--very interesting! I'm curious what question prompted it :0)

    Visiting from SITS--have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in this. Had a very strong sense of something looking at it, but I'll save my impressions. :-)

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!