Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Come see some great ART this weekend!


Response painting 6 b, originally uploaded by RobinGillis.

Come out and see some great Atlanta ART!

Thursday 11/19- MOCA GA (Museum of Contemporary Art Georgia)
Pin-Up Show: works from local artist members
All works 12" x 16" or under
(yes, I will be showing a little piece)

MOCA Pin-up Show Info

Saturday 11/21- AXIOM's Old Fourth Ward Revival!
Tons of local work by amazing artists
Several exhibitions going down at the same time!

Creative Loafing has the low-down!

One of the shows in AXIOM is "Wonderroot Presents: The New Alchemy, a Cheap Paper show"

Cheap Paper is a brand spanking new [awesome] Atlanta-based artist collective I am a part of consisting of emerging artists trying to survive [and thrive]

Check out Cheap Paper on Facebook for the 411

For more on my little piece of the world...

Facebook. Twitter. Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Wish this was in London! That painting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting! I've heard good things about Atlanta's art museums and I'd like to visit at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!