Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And it oozes ever more


And it oozes ever more, originally uploaded by RobinGillis.
Again, I find that I am instructing myself to keep the world informed about my progress and work. I admit, I am bad about it. I'm not a blogger, I am an artist who blogs. And there, the struggle exists. So, I attempt to be better about making time to share my current progress with work, etc. In the last 2 years, I have been in "research mode" of my art making process. I have finished all of my formal gallery onligations, completed all scheduled exhibitions, and fallen "off the grid" if you will. It has been GREAT. I have been doing very cool work for a non-profit in Developmental Disabilities. It has been an amazing experience.

With my art, I have been researching and maniuplating psychological data from Georgia State University and Emory University's psychology labs. Purely research, purley manipulation. Nothing really to show to world-- YET. It has been reflective and frustrating.

So here is an in progress shot of an ink painting, something I consider my way of "sketching."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Like most bloggers, I love comments!